IT partner of your hardware and software installation
We intervene for :
- Size your server, storage, network infrastructure
- Physically install and configure your server (operating systems, anti-virus software, network)
- Configure and virtualize (Hyper V, VMware or CITRIX)
- Manage your partitions and the evolution of future needs
- Configure the network of physical or virtual servers and workstations
- Configure and protect your storage space
- Restore data on your new infrastructure
- Update software data and upgrade the performance of your infrastructure
- Set up backups in the Cloud, on shared or shared outsourced server
Deploying Servers and Workstations and Designing Secure Network Architectures:
Do you want to work in a network or remotely while securing your strategic data?
We implement the server + storage + network solution adapted to your constraints
Geographic constraints (remote sites), temporal (configured architecture available within 1 week), or financial (refurbished equipment) to work with confidence.
You are giving us the replacement of old workstations and their peripherals with new machines. We manage the physical installation and the software preparation of the workstations:
- Take back your old computer stations.
- Elaboration of specifications.
- Establishment of local networks and working groups in heterogeneous environment.
- Creation of remote links between networks (VPN over the Internet / secure links).
- Deploying servers locally or remotely.
- Development of a park management software by our care.
Installation of a new computer system and software migrations
We install new or used computer systems. We carry out the transfer of software and application data and assist the commissioning:
– Physical replacement of your old system with a new one.
– Saving data
– Migration of software licenses and applications.
– Data restoration.
– Partitioning / Virtualization.
– Update of the PTFs.
Examples of software upgrade:
- Migrating an IBM Power i V5R4 to a V7R3 Version
- Migrating a Windows Server 2012 Version to a Windows Server 2016 Version
- Migrating a VMware 5.1 to a VMware 6.5 Version
- Updating antivirus software