- your materials
- your team and its skills
- access to your computer room
- your needs: SLA, duration of the contract
BESTinfo offers you a one-stop shop, simple and flexible, based on the main manufacturers of the market and its own resources.
Thanks to its 1500m2 of stock, BESTinfo can also help to maintain your infrastructure in place or provide, temporarily, equipment for your tests or your projects.
The sale of new equipment is accompanied by a standard maintenance to which can be added warranty extensions depending on the server.
– The duration of the guarantee can vary from 1 to 5 years according to the material.
– Coverage of the guarantee: the maximum service coverage offered is 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
As a partner of major manufacturers, we manage your contracts to avoid any interruption of service.
Third Computer Maintenance
If the equipment is not maintained by the manufacturer, we offer third-party maintenance.
We can consider 3 types of third-party maintenance.
– On-site maintenance: we intervene on site within the time allowed with the replacement part and proceed to its installation. This maintenance includes the cost of replacing the defective parts and the on-site human intervention for the repair. We put in place the required national or international geographic coverage.
– Anticipated standard exchange maintenance: as soon as you notify us of the defection of a part, we immediately send you the part to be changed. After installation by you, you send us back the defective part.
– Unexpected standard exchange maintenance: you send us the defective part to be repaired and once it is put back in working order, we send it back to you.
For all types of maintenance, we set up the required national coverage.
Computer maintenance can take place:
- 5 days out of 7: from 8 am to 7 pm
- 6 days out of 7: from 8 am to 7 pm
- 7 days a week: 24 hours a day
The intervention, depending on the emergency service chosen, must be more or less fast: on-site intervention within 4 hours until intervention on D + 1 (for non-strategic back-up servers).
For a quotation request, contact-us
Remote maintenance :
We remotely manage the hardware maintenance of your system as part of preventive maintenance. We intervene on site for a curative maintenance if the need arises.
To submit your project, contact us.